Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hacked!

My personal space has totally been violated. My privacy ignored and my "rights" done away with. It's irritating. And yet, the most wonderfully, freeing, thing. I am so thankful that Jesus chooses to consume me, every single part.

It's beautiful (and rare) those near "autopilot" moments where I know that the Holy Spirit totally has control and all I have to do is be a vessel. There are these precious instances where I respond in a certain way (both in my heart and with my actions) and think to myself "There is no way this is the work of Anna Quinn...I would have totally screwed this up".

Jesus, thanks for hacking my heart and continuing to reboot and update this humbled heart. I want more of YOU and less of me.


2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline.

1 comment:

Abigail Ruth said...

I saw this in our conversation today. You were honest but encouraging and sensitive as well. I felt blessed by out talk :)